Thursday 4 July 2013

GLAM Is My Destination









My BRIGHT FUTURE WITH GLAM @ GREEN LEADERS ACADEMY MALAYSIA



This is my 1st entry,so what should I update in my BLOG??? So difficult to get ideas ok! $#%% ( blurring mood)







Then after some readings and searching,YES!! , I got my idea   




."BRIGHT FUTURE WITH GLAM ". Good Idea ~masuk bakul sndiri plak!



Starting with my experience before I joinned GLAM. Last year,during fasting month,Wirdanis a.k.a. my BFF Danis ,started her bussiness ( Premium Beutiful) and shared the ILMU  benefit of this bussiness with me. As a BFF, for sure I will be a good listener and be a good supporter right?! But to be a bussiness partner --> 

definitely I'm NOT even I'm interested to !!!


why..why...why and why??

Ohhhooo...for sure
1. Im not a good enough in persuading people to join the bussiness and buy our product.
2. Im not a good in people-engagement and communication skills also.3. No target market, and not a taken-risk person to do something that I'm not expertise.
4. Bad experience with MLM - multilevel marketing
5. Stable with the income already even just RM1*** monthly


Due to this PROBLEMS, I'm just keep my self to be a good supporter to her.

After a while,when the ...
--> commitment/expenses had raised (rent house in KL,parents,car,food and of cause over-budget shopping) -->UNABLE TO GENERATE SAVINGS...(Isk3..unhappy MOOD :(
--> Danis's achievements ( High income and dapat BONUSx3,update status kat FB--> free trip to korea again-FOC ok!!!)..waa dalam hati ade taman...ceewahh NO la..mestila la jeleskan dia,dulu pon dia sama je dengan aku..persuading skill,pandai bercakap and ade target market??Easy to say,NO for all lorr.

BUT,after I said NO to PB,Danis never ever forced me to be her partner..just slalu story telling about bussiness progress saja.Sangat UNDERSTANDING punya BFF..hihhi

After day goes, I think I need some improvement and extra-income $$$$  to maintain my monthly maintainance and commitment disamping I can save more and more...
So,after think..thinks and thinks and thinks again and collect all information regarding of this bussiness, why not I just try to involved in this bussiness???After done my calculation,YES! I decided to join.

So, I yang cari Danis semula and tell her that I want to be her BUSSINESS PARTNER --> she really
happy and excited. She brief me all the info and solve my 5s' problems above ( waa problem in small
capital dah ni) and convince me,I can DO IT!!WE DO IT TOGETHER,BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!






problem-->SOLVE!!!
1. Im not a good enough in persuading people to join the bussiness and buy our product/things.
2. Im not a good in people-engagement and communication skills also.
SOLVE --> as GLAM use ONLINE method (socital network and BLOG) to attract customer and GLAM have a GOOD MENTOR <CDM HANIS HAIZI , CDM NAA KAMARUDDIN AND CDM CIDA> to guide, train and coach us.
3. No target market, and not a taken-risk person to do something that I'm not expertise.

SOLVE --> no need target market as customer will come to us, ask us for details

4. Bad experience with MLM - multilevel marketing
SOLVE--> This is NOT MLM concept, In thiss bussiness depend on your effort ( BIG EFFORT, BIG INCOME even more than your leader)
5. Stable with the income already even just RM1*** monthly

SOLVE --> 1st next month, dapat BONUS and free trip --> SAVINGS, TRAVEL and SHOPINGS $$$$.






On 28th of June,officially, I'm be a part of GLAM - Bersama DOA (SEMOGA ALLAH MEMPERMUDAHKAN DAN MEMBERIKAN KEBERKATAN DIDALAM SETIAP URUSANKU INI ~ AMIN).

So, anyone had same problem and searching a good income, come and ask me; Yatie 0192346911 -call/pm
**Can't wait for BONUS RM4700 this month ( even NO ACTION TAKEN YET) and really excited and target for GOLDCOAST TRIP - FOC!!!:) HAPPY MOOD~~laalaaa..

#glamprenuers, #GLAM, # greenleaderacademimalaysia, #PB, @missyatie88, #onlinebusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment